So, here are the 7 questions and my answers:
- How do you remember your first kiss? It was a weird in that it was a kiss of guilt. I'd accidentally made this really cute guy feel bad, so of course I had to kiss him because kissing him was much better than simply saying, "Sorry I hurt your feelings." ; )
- What was your first favorite love song? I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston
- What’s the first thing you do when you begin writing for the day? It depends, but usually the first thing I do is put on some music and 90% of the time it's a Hans Zimmer score.
- Who’s the first writer who truly inspired you to become a writer? Ann M. Martin and LM Montgomery
- Did the final revision of your first book have the same first chapter it started with? Yep!
- For your first book, which came first: major characters, plot or setting? The major characters
- What’s the first word you want to roll off the tip of someone’s tongue when they think of your writing? "Funny" but honestly, I'd also accept "goofy" and/or "weird" : )
That's me! And for more info, here's a link to the website about the book series I'm currently writing.
Have a great day & thanks for stopping by : )