But, before you check out my answers, click here for Sophia's.
1. Favourite cliche: "It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." -Charlie Chaplin
2. Poem known by heart: Sonnet 116 by Shakespeare except I don't know the whole thing and I usually leave out bits and pieces of the tiny part of it that I kind of know:
"Let me not to the marriage of true minds Admit impediments. Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove: O, no! it is an ever-fixed mark, That looks on tempests and is never shaken..."
3. Guilty pleasure: Oh my gwaad, where to start?! Chocolate of course, and then there's my love affair with ice cream, NETFLIX (also known as THE BIGGEST TIME WASTER EVER), independent movies, Steven Spielberg movies, Nicholas Sparks books (sorry Mr. Spielberg to put you in a category with Nicholas Sparks but he is actually an incredibly good writer just incredibly cheesy and I say this as a fan of his), hot freaking chocolate from CC's Coffee House, Raising Cane's french fries with freaking Cane's Sauce, cherry flavored soda, Asian guys, Jewish Guys, um...guys in general. Maybe I should stop here. My mother might read this.
4. The first record you bought: It was a Vanessa Carlton CD, I can't remember which one.
5. The book that changed your life: Chicken Soup for the Writer's Soul. Nope. I'm not joking. It really did change my life.
6. What’s your audition piece: Does this mean what would I use as a monologue during an audition for a role? If so, then either a monologue from The Glass Menagerie or one of those Vagina Monologues.
7. Favourite film: Oh geez...there's just so many of em. Okay, here we go: Frances Ha, Punch Drunk Love, Star Wars (the old ones from waaay back in the 80's) Indiana Jones, North by Northwest, Rebecca, To Catch a Thief, Tree of Life, Star Trek (the ones by JJ Abrams of course), The Last Action Hero, Unbreakable, Signs, Mega Mind, The Incredible's, The Lifeguard, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Lost in Translation, The Wedding Singer, and Forrest Gump. Plus there are a ton more that I can't think of.
I really, really, really love movies.
8. Favourite villain: It's a toss up between Selina Kyle and Darth Vadar.
9. Who would you like to play you in the film of your life: Either Hallie Berry because she's so stinking beautiful and I wish I had her face or Drew Barrymore (because she's adorable and funny) in an adapted version of my life.
10. Favourite hour of the day: Early morning and late at night.
11. Do you have any irrational fears: I hate HATE hate holes in clothing and...roaches. I hate even typing that world....uggggh.
12. Recurrent dream: I don't have any. Does this make me some sort of freak?
13. What’s worth fighting for: Justice, Equality (although that's prolly the same thing as Justice), and Love.
14. Signature dance: Sitting in the middle of the dance floor and munching on a pickle while people are dancing around me. That's normal, right?
15. What’s your USP: I don't really have one because I'm actually quite boring.
16. Money or sex. Happiness ; )
17. Apollo vs Dionysus: Humanity or better yet...Felines lol ; )
18. Dylan or Hendrix: I don't listen to either, so I don't really know. Sorry : (
19. James Dean or James Steward: Jimmy Stewart all the way baby.
20. Optimist or pessimist: Optimist.
21. Minimalist or maximist: Minimalist
22.Grace Kelly or Grace Jones: Grace Kelly.
23. Lennon or McCartney: Yikes, I don't know.
24.What’s your fancy dress: Any dress can be fancy if you make it fancy, true fanciness comes from within : )
Couple of oldschool pics!